Thursday, May 10, 2012

WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?

A few days ago, a reporter and I were at a campground doing a story about the upcoming season. I had been taking pictures, she'd been interviewing people and we were pretty much about to leave when I saw the scene pictured here. The reporter was telling me something and I interrupted her, "I gotta photograph this. Forget about everything I shot earlier. This is THE SHOT!" So, after taking the picture, getting the name an so on, we finally headed to our cars. At that point, the reporter asked me, "So... How do you photographers know before hand that something is going to make a better picture than something else?" My answer was very simple: "What's no to love about a lovely girl?" What's not to love about a puppy? What's not to love about a bright yellow car? What's not to love about all of the above together?"

1 comment:

ingridthebanned said...

ohmigosh! that is SO cute!!!